Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Winner & Top 3 Magical Challenge



Winner of our Magical Challenge

All your entries were Magical this challenge. Lots of lovely colour combinations and images.
It was hard to pick the top 3. Here are the ones I chose,
but consider yourselves all winners.


I love this colour combination in this card.




A beautiful image and lovely detail in this card.


This image has a lovely pose and the vanity unit with the secret opening is magic.



Tip** I cut my gemstone swirls a lot. They are so pricey to buy and you really don't need all of the swirl. It can overwhelm a card.

**Another Tip** Use Modge Podge sparingly on thin paper, so you don't get the pucker in the paper that I got. After doing 120 journals, several others and myself learned that from experience!

Two good tips from Mari who has won a Guest Designer spot.




The winner of our Sponsor prize is 


4. laney with this Cute Dragon card



Well done everyone.
Remember to collect your badges ladies to display on your blogs.

Could our winner          and Top Tipper Mari please contact us on
toptiptuesday@hotmail.co.uk

Our next challenge will be here shortly hosted by Lisa S.

I hope you can join the fun.




4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking my card for your top 3 and congrats to the others too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you so much for choosing my card into your TOP 3, I am so honoured! Fabulous challenge, Ladies! See you soon and congratulations to all the winners!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome Girls I know Elaine LOVEs your creations she made a great Choice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo what a lovely surprise thank you will be in touch later today x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Top Tip Tuesday!!